• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Well, I guess Maryland isn’t there yet.

Not sure how anyone can say any team is all that and a bag of chips 4 games into the season. Maryland sure looked good early against teams that have now shown they are not good. Now it appears their true colors (all 200 color schemes ;)) are not very good. The thing is, they might improve and my guess it will be about the time we play them.

When they beat Syracuse, I thought they were for real. Losing to Temple and getting blown out today says otherwise.

Only matters on that day in November, or is it October, when WE play them. I’d like to be able to say we are above getting blown out by PSU, but I don’t think so.
We have yet to prove we can easily beat a time like Maryland. They have been up and down, but if they catch us while they are playing extremely well, they could be victorious.

We have yet to prove we can easily beat a time like Maryland. They have been up and down, but if they catch us while they are playing extremely well, they could be victorious.
Only team will tell, if we can beat a time like Maryland(;)). If we go into that game mostly healthy, we will beat them, it's just my gut feeling.

Nebraska doesn't play Maryland until the Saturday before Thanksgiving -- so we'll know a lot more about both teams by the time they play.

Maryland's two losses are to teams with top 20 defenses, that stifled their offense. But in the three wins -- against much less defense -- they've rolled up a ton of points.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back