• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Well done Huskers

MizzouRah

Scout Team
20 Year Member
I really enjoy watching this team play. Yes, Baylor is hot right now and they get kind of a home court advantage for some reason but this is not a well coached team. Nebraska plays so hard and will game plan so well I think they can pull this off. I have not seen a team play any harder than the Huskers all year.

I am a bit frustrated that MU got left out when you look at an NC State team that we beat on the road but we certainly did not deserve to get in over Nebraska no matter what the RPI's were (I don't even know for sure so you may be higher).

This is one of the round of 64 games I am most looking forward to and I can't stand Baylor so I certainly hope you all pull it off.

Thanks, MizzouRah!

Always a gentleman.

NU was #46 and MU was #48 in RPI.

I will definitely be competing with a bunch of Baylor fans for tickets.

Thanks, MizzouRah!

Always a gentleman.

NU was #46 and MU was #48 in RPI.

I will definitely be competing with a bunch of Baylor fans for tickets.

Yeah, no complaints there.... As hard as Nebraska played this year and as much of a team as they were MU frequently looked disinterested in playing hard and getting on the floor and our best player frequently had body language that from where I was sitting frequently showed disgust with his teammates. As much as I enjoyed watching Nebraska play I was frequently more frustrated watching MU

It will be interesting to see if they give a damn about the NIT, something tells me they won't but they may get such an easy draw in the first game maybe they will build momentum. My guess is we will win one game at most.

Last edited:
Yeah, no complaints there.... As hard as Nebraska played this year and as much of a team as they were MU frequently looked disinterested in playing hard and getting on the floor and our best player frequently had body language that from where I was sitting frequently showed disgust with his teammates. As much as I enjoyed watching Nebraska play I was frequently more frustrated watching MU

It will be interesting to see if they give a damn about the NIT, something tells me they won't but they may get such an easy draw in the first game maybe they will build momentum. My guess is we will win one game at most.
New Coach?

Thanks MR, appreciate the kind words for the HUSKERS. Agree with you about NC State, I am surprised to see them make the tourney over other deserving teams.

MU does show all of the earmarks for an early NIT exit. That tournament is as much about being motivated to play and win as anything else. And NIT's are likely not to sit well with the Tigers, who should always have higher expectations -- and are probably a bit crushed after learning their fate. Regardless, I wish you well. And on to football season soon enough.

I suspect Davidson will hit a lot of threes against us. I think we either lose to Davidson or make it to New York. I don't see a lot of in between with this team.

As for the new coach, that's not going to happen. Haith did a stellar job his first year and he had to scramble because Anderson left us no underclassmen basically. The problem is the transfers did not gel well with the freshmen.

Football was more of a pleasant surprise than basketball was a disappointment as before the year we were kind of projected as a bubble team.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back