• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked WELCOME TO ORLANDO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLAinCALI

Amazingly Humble
10 Year Member
To everyone heading down this weekend...Let me be the first to welcome ya'll to Orlando. It is going to be a great weekend and Monday looks like great football weather.

To everyone heading down this weekend...Let me be the first to welcome ya'll to Orlando. It is going to be a great weekend and Monday looks like great football weather.

Lucky you, FLA. Wish I could spend a little time with you at the tailgate and revew acquaintances. Have a great time, and give us a detailed report afterwards.

Lucky you, FLA. Wish I could spend a little time with you at the tailgate and revew acquaintances. Have a great time, and give us a detailed report afterwards.

Sorry you are going to miss it. Would have been great to see you and your wife again. I am sure this isn't the last time Nebraska is going to play in FLA Bowl (in fact I suspect now we are in the B1G Nebraska will be play a lot of games in FLA).

Last edited:

WOO! HOO! After 28 hrs of driving we are here!!!!!!!!!! Staying in Tavares with my brother and his in- laws

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back