• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Welcome Teddy Allen!!!

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
It's probably time to continue this topic in the main MBB forum (vs recruiting forum) since Teddy Allen has signed his LOI! :nod:

Here's a start!!!

I watched his Cougar film. He's a scorer not a shooter. Lots of fade in that fade away. Looks like he's diving sometimes to draw the foul but that's just because he faded too much and fell down.

Reminds me of Jerry Fort. He won't be out there for his defense. Could lead the BIG in scoring at some point. Will be fun to watch.

I watched his Cougar film. He's a scorer not a shooter. Lots of fade in that fade away. Looks like he's diving sometimes to draw the foul but that's just because he faded too much and fell down.

Reminds me of Jerry Fort. He won't be out there for his defense. Could lead the BIG in scoring at some point. Will be fun to watch.

With King and Allen, I think our problems with finishing around the rim will largely go away. Throw in Trey McGowens and we will real good at finishing.

With King and Allen, I think our problems with finishing around the rim will largely go away. Throw in Trey McGowens and we will real good at finishing.
I didn't see a thread on Trey McGowen in the recruiting board but I did find that we have offered him. Do you have other info on our chances?

I didn't see a thread on Trey McGowen in the recruiting board but I did find that we have offered him. Do you have other info on our chances?

Trey McGowens is included in the "2020 Potential Transfers" thread (Post #14). imho there are just too many 'potential' transfers (that don't pan out) to make a new tread for each one; at least until someone learns there is something more definite or they commit. ;)

(Just fwiw, I believe Robin Washut mentioned in an interview he thought we have a pretty good chance with McGowens, or something to that effect, but I haven't seen anything in writing or tweets. :Redface:)

EDIT:

Last edited:
Good OWH Article on Teddy Allen:

One overlooked factor is that new team-mate Kobe KIng also had a troubled up-bringing and resulting estrangement from his father. Not that Teddy needs it, but this could be a positive development in his life.

“We talked to a lot of people that have been in Teddy’s life, including the coaches that he played for,” Hoiberg said on a conference call with reporters. “We’re very comfortable taking on Teddy, especially with the conversations that we had with him all the way back to when we first went out to see him in Scottsbluff.”

Last edited:

It's the one area I really differ with Fred. I think using the midrange, with it makes sense, creates greater separation for you at the 3 point line. All one has to do is watch Kevin Durant. He scores an incredible number of points from midrange, and it certainly doesn't hinder point production. That's my :Sign2cents:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back