• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WEEKEND SERIES WITH IOWA HAWKEYES

CrnhskrBob

Husker Immortal
20 Year Member
Following four straight road games, the Huskers return to Hawks Field this Friday to open a three-game series with the Iowa Hawkeyes:

First pitch on Friday is scheduled for 6:35 p.m. and will be televised across the state on NET and will be streamed nationally on BTN.com (subscription required). Game two of the series is scheduled for 2:05 p.m. on Saturday, while the series finale is set for 1:05 p.m. on Sunday.

A lot going on this weekend, what with our baseball team, plus the Masters! Lots of dvr'ing!! :)

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

Last edited:

This, to me, never gets old 5k7xz.jpg

This, to me, never gets oldView attachment 2854

Yeh, I forgot about that one. :rolfl:

If you watched the Neb/Iowa game this last season, (which I just watched, once again, the other night (most of it), the announcer spewed some garbage on how both universities have such a similar, prestigious (paraphrasing) legacy! I almost puked! :puke:

Last edited:

I was just going to say CBob, that getting extra lines is just a function of aging. :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back