• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Week 4 presser 9-14

MV's presser started out interesting. At first it rubbed me the wrong way but then realized he is right. What you did last week does not matter, what you did in practice yesterday does not matter, what you do today and in the next game is all that matters.

C

MV's presser started out interesting. At first it rubbed me the wrong way but then realized he is right. What you did last week does not matter, what you did in practice yesterday does not matter, what you do today and in the next game is all that matters.

C
That may sound very "Zen-ish", but I would think being consistent would matter a great deal. :O O:

That may sound very "Zen-ish", but I would think being consistent would matter a great deal. :O O:

No doubt consistency is huge in QB play. I think MV is just tired of talking or answering questions about past performance when they are struggling to even make .500 the past 3 years and this one started off with a loss.

C

Yeah if you practice tackling poorly for a month and have one good day of tackling the day before a game, your likely to have poor tackling in the game.

Last edited:

Yeah if you practice tackling poorly for a month and have one good day of tackling the day before a game, your likely to have poor tackling in the game.

Exactly, that good day of practice does not matter. What did you do in the game is all that matters.

C

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back