• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Website issues

BasilLongfellow

Starter
10 Year Member
It's been running really slow for me lately.

In safari, the pages are not fully loading. I also get a pop up notice that some ad company wants 10 mb of my space instead of 5 mb.

In firefox, I keep getting ad loading notices in the bottom left corner and the page keeps showing loading info, even though I can see the content.

Either way, this is the only website that seems to be slowing my computer down. Any idea what's going on?

I passed this on to David and Medic. I have had similar issues myself. Right now only Chrome is working for me.

Do you have popups in the corner that say hot, lonely Husker cuties want to chat with you?

Having major issues on desk top using Firefox in that script stops. On IPhone and IPad I get booted.

Issues have been reported. Adjustments on the BBS especially have been made to improve load times.

It's been running really slow for me lately.

In safari, the pages are not fully loading. I also get a pop up notice that some ad company wants 10 mb of my space instead of 5 mb.

In firefox, I keep getting ad loading notices in the bottom left corner and the page keeps showing loading info, even though I can see the content.

Either way, this is the only website that seems to be slowing my computer down. Any idea what's going on?

I always just use Chrome. Using anything else is like trying to run a 40-yard dash through the La Brea tar pits.

The issues are all back. They seemed to go away this weekend. I downloaded Chrome and am having the sam issues. Now posting is becoming a problem, too.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back