• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

We will beat the Badgers

nchusker

Red Shirt
10 Year Member
After minn beat psu and Illini beat Wisconsin I have convinced myself, we are not as bad as I had feared. Northwestern played Wisconsin evenly as well. So given that, and given that we have both a hope and a dream I am expecting a win over the badgers. I think we will have some success running the ball and more then enough offense. Our defense will do just enough and our home crowd will do the rest.

After minn beat psu and Illini beat Wisconsin I have convinced myself, we are not as bad as I had feared. Northwestern played Wisconsin evenly as well. So given that, and given that we have both a hope and a dream I am expecting a win over the badgers. I think we will have some success running the ball and more then enough offense. Our defense will do just enough and our home crowd will do the rest.
Did you watch the Purdue game last week? We are as bad as most people think. We can't run the ball or stop the run.

For a second I thought you had lost your mind and said we would beat the Badgers.

Hate to tell you you this, but Wisky and Iowa will run it all over our defense. Huskers will be beat by at least 14 points by both if those teams I predict.

Last edited:
I like your outlook on the team and the game.Hope you are right.Keep the faith.GBR.

Kudos for the optimism. I'll be elated if we beat them but at the same time I won't be surprised by a total beat down either. We are the epitome of a box of chocolates because week in and week out we never know what we're going to get.

Last edited:

Stranger things have happened . . . but I put the odds of this team beating Wisky at about two percent based on how NU has played up to this point.
I hate to agree for obvious reasons, but alas, it's how it currently is. :mad:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back