• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

We have a Colonel Mustard sighting

I've been with HP and HM for a couple decades now and definitely read most (if not all) of Colonel Mustard's columns. I never knew his name until now! He looks like he's in great shape and not very old at all. I hope he's around for sellout #400.

I actually pictured him as older when he was with us on Pedia. And angrier. lol. (He had a photo of himself to go with his articles that painted that character I imagined.)

Last edited:
What was his son thinking getting married on a game day?

This. A thousand times this!

When I got married, that was non-negotiable for me. We got married during the hottest part of July, because I would not get married during football season. Not even on a bye week, because those aren't set in stone. Luckily, my amazing wife agreed with me. And she probably didn't want me watching TV during the ceremony.

Posts from 3 October 1999 members and 1 from November. Now I know the guy who wrote all that stuff. Are there archives? Too old to remember all he wrote back in the day.

I'm at 336 home games in person and counting. And I agree with his comments 100%. I missed one game, the Minnesota game in 1971 because of my own wedding! She insisted on that day for the ceremony, and I loved her too much to not agree. But I didn't miss many more.

After the Michigan State game this year, I will have been to another 64 Husker away games. So that will make a total of 400 games seeing the Huskers in person.....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back