• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

We are QPR

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Now we can spend some $$ as we have the richest owners in the BPL...should be a fun BPL season in 2012-13....boys played their butts off today and all season for the team makeup we had...

So did Joey Barton get himself dumped by QPR?

They played a helluva match against a team that I am sure everyone thought would just run them over, and to play the last 35min or so with only 10 men AND score...they showed a ton of heart, well except for Barton

I sure hope so... a nutter and one who has already served jail time when he was in Newcastle for assult....why he was ever chosen Captain is beyond me....

City bought the title....plain and simple....and barely won it....by goal diff.....

I was proud of the boys....we deserved to stay up and now we can spend some money....I predict we will be in the title push in 3-5 years....arguably the richest club in the world with two billionaire owners...

I never thought, as you know, that we would go down....

Sad to see Ream and Holden going down....suspect Holden will put in a transfer request...to play regualr for the USMNT he almost has too....

So did Joey Barton get himself dumped by QPR?

They played a helluva match against a team that I am sure everyone thought would just run them over, and to play the last 35min or so with only 10 men AND score...they showed a ton of heart, well except for Barton

Yeah now we can start signing some well need folks....really need strikers....Zamora and Wright-Phillips have never done the job in their EPL careers and I though both signings were a waste....

Some midfield help too....

Kenny is a very good 'keeper and we have a decent defense.....

I expect us to get that help and start moving up....supporting this club over the years has been a roller coaster.....but much fun.....from the third division and being bankrupt in 2005 to this is a great thing...:)

Its easy to be a fan of team like United....QPR is more about passion and love for a club....:)

Unbelievable day in the EPL. RR, good to see QPR avoid relegation.

We are new to the soccer scene; but, have found ourselves cheering for Everton (US connection with T.Howard and a Donovan loan) and Liverpool (daugther's soccer coach is from U.K. and a Liverpool fan).

The kids were cheering for City today due to underdog status. City's win must go down as one of the most fantastic finishes of any sport, any year...

My mom is English so my dad had two tours of duty with the USAF in England when I was younger and thus became a QPR fan while living there....also root for the US players to except when they play QPR...:)

City bought their title...that bothers me....

We are new to the soccer scene; but, have found ourselves cheering for Everton (US connection with T.Howard and a Donovan loan) and Liverpool (daugther's soccer coach is from U.K. and a Liverpool fan).

The kids were cheering for City today due to underdog status. City's win must go down as one of the most fantastic finishes of any sport, any year...

The owners at QPR plan to spend money (as all teams do) but not like Manchester City who have spent close to have a billion dollars to put together an all-star team....no other team in England has psent money liek that....

So its a big difference...and anyone who follows the league understands what I am saying...

So how is that any different than what you are looking forward to in your opening post?

I readily admit I dont not get the EPL, but you have to admit saying you are excited about the spending potential of your team while complaining about the spending of others is highly contradictory

EVERY teams spends money....there is no trading in soccer....

Manchester City went way to the far end in buying a complete team to win the EPL....

No other team does that....

Yes QPR actually has an owner who can spend a bit now......we were bankrupt just 5 years ago and in the third division of English football....but they will not spend like the City owners and didn't this year nor will they next season....its foolish to do so as you lose big $$ and it makes the playing field unfair to all...

I readily admit I dont not get the EPL, but you have to admit saying you are excited about the spending potential of your team while complaining about the spending of others is highly contradictory

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back