• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

We are due

I'd like an after game pressor we do not hear any lame excuses why we lost. Don't want to hear it needs to be fixed, need to make more plays, we're getting close... blah blah blah! Win the game, congratulate the players, shut up and go home!

We are DUE!

the odds HAVE to be infintismally in our favor at this point....

so many mathematical possibilities laws in our favor right now....

I’m calling my bookie! :)

For a complete game in which very few mistakes are made, the center snaps pass unnoticed, the play calling causes no second guessing, and we win the damn game. This week. I really hope it is this week.
As much as I want, feel and hope this way... and I have been convinced it would occur almost every game this year...

When you are rolling the dice, you are having outcomes around your average... some high, some low... so if you are more likley to be lucky (and less likely to be unlucky) when your base line is high...

I just remember some of those games like a Colorado game under Callahan where we hit on all cylinders... and then Pelini's victory over the sCUm...

We haven't had any victories like those for probably six seasons.

Last edited:
We are due for sure. A couple phrases that come to mind- 1) from behavioral psychology: "the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior" and 2) for gambling : "never bet on a trend to change".
That said, we are due. At some point the football gods have to forgive us for whatever transgression brought their wrath.

Last edited:
We haven't had any victories like those for probably six seasons.
Now Maryland was not a very good team last year and they had a couple breaks in that game go completely our way.

But having said that. Both offense and defense hit on all cylinders and played a great game!

Pur.....don’t. Just win! Your going to make mistakes, your going to get a penalty that is BS!

Just win!!! Want it more!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back