• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

We Are a Bad Football Team

• Thread starter Deleted member 3570
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3570

Hate to type those words, but it's true and we just might as well admit where we are.

Don't want to hear excuses about Jurgens, the O-line, injuries, needing the right players, etc. 18 games in, we should not be this bad.

Terrible tackling
Terrible effort
The team looks disinterested and defeated out there. They look scared. They look ill-prepared.

Minnesota isn't doing anything special. They just keep punching us in the mouth and we are on our heels.

It's just terrible all around and I'm disappointed most in the effort and laziness out there. I never thought I'd say that about a Frost coached team.

No fear of failure doesn't seem to be ringing true. Aside from a couple players, everyone else looks scared.

So disappointing.

This 2nd half is going to say a lot about this team. They are not down 35. It is a 14 point game. Let's hope this team shows a semblance of a heartbeat.
I agree. That halftime speech better be pretty special.

I'm really, really disheartened.

We've out-recuited the West, we have a hot young "legacy" coach, yet we still look awful across the board.

What will it take to be good again? How do we break the Solich Curse?
I'm with ya man. When Frost said they would put a team on the field that we could at least be proud of their effort and that they would leave it all on the field, I actually believed him. These kids are playing lazy, disinterested football. That's what's most gut wrenching to me. We don't look like we want to be there.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm with ya man. When Frost said they would put a team on the field that we could at least be proud of their effort and that they would leave it all on the field, I actually believed him. These kids are playing lazy, disinterested football. That's what's most gut wrenching to me. We don't look like we want to be there.
I know it's not Frost's style, but he might need to really lay into them at some point.

It's one thing to get rolled by Ohio State, but it's quite another to look like you don't care against Minnesota.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back