• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WBB TICKETS HERE @ KANSAS, THU 3/23/2023 ***POST SEASON, WNIT, SUPER 16 (RND #3 vs KS) L, 55-64)***

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member

Tickets for Allen Fieldhouse Here​

Get Your WBB Tickets Here ***Get Thee to PBA - Support the TEAM!***

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Get your (Season) Tickets Here! :nod:

WBB Tickets - Starting Five Pkg & NOW Single-Game Tickets​

Get Your Five-Pak or Single Game Tickets NOW!!! (While the Ladies are :Hair Fire:) :nod:

:Drool:

Last edited:
Have mine but the gas is gonna kill me to get there. Prolly won't be going to all of the games.

Just got tickets to the game against VT in Blacksburg. Tried to get tickets to the game at Maryland but their website was being wonky/annoying yesterday. Will try again later this week. As of yesterday, tickets were still available for both games.

If any East coast Husker fans are planning to go to the VT game, Cassell Coliseum is really small, (10,052 capacity) and VT's supposed to be good this year, so I won't be surprised if that game ends up selling out sooner rather than later.

The next FIVE Games will be @ PBA, including Wisconsin, Kansas & Michigan!!!

Get Your Five-Pak or Single Game Tickets NOW!!! (While the Ladies are :Hair Fire:) :nod:

(What else do you have to do on a Cold Winter Day/Night!!! :Lol:)

1670187539158.png

Last edited:
WHAT!!!! You MISSED the Wisconsin WIN!!! :Confused:

There's still time to see the Lady Huskers play in person vs Samford (Sat, 12/10, @ 6 pm) ;)

(
:ph34r:
I hear there are still some tickets left! :Lol:)

WHAT!!!! You MISSED the Wisconsin WIN!!! :Confused:

There's still time to see the Lady Huskers play in person vs Samford (Sat, 12/10, @ 6 pm) ;)

(
:ph34r:
I hear there are still some tickets left! :Lol:)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back