• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WBB TICKETS HERE @ KANSAS, THU 3/23/2023 ***POST SEASON, WNIT, SUPER 16 (RND #3 vs KS) L, 55-64)***

WHAT!!!! You MISSED the Wisconsin WIN!!! :Confused:

There's still time to see the Lady Huskers play in person vs Samford (Sat, 12/10, @ 6 pm) ;)

(
:ph34r:
I hear there are still some tickets left! :Lol:)
Who is this directed towards? :Biggrin:

Actually towards any Husker WBB Fan located in the Lincoln area who could make it to PBA for Home games and doesn't! ;)

Let's Fill PBA and support the Team!!! :Cheer2::Hooray::Shout:

:Gobigred:
:Shout::Hooray:

Double Header tomorrow!!!! A ticket to the Men's BB game vs Purdue will get you into the Women's BB game vs Samford in the evening!!

Last edited:

WBB Tickets HERE - Get to PBA and BE part of History - WBB shooting for 500th Home Win Today!!!!
(MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!! :Bow:
The Huskers will be shooting for Home Win No. 500 in program history!!! :Cheer2::Cheer2::Cheer2:
  • They are 5-0 at Pinnacle Bank Arena this season with all five wins by double digits. :Hooray::Shout:
  • Nebraska has won 22 of its last 23 at PBA with 21 wins by double figures, including last year's 72-61 win over Wyoming (Dec. 22, 2021).
Get TO PBA and SEE History in the Making!!!

Last edited:
LADY HUSKERS ARE :Hair Fire:

to PBA for W(inning)BB!!! Next Game: KANSAS (Tickets Here)

Let's Fill PBA and support the Team!!! :Cheer2::Hooray::Shout:

:Shout::Hooray:

Get to PBA for W(inning)BB!!! Lady Huskers are 9-3!!! Next Game: KANSAS (TOUGH GAME TONIGHT, Wed)

FINAL SCORE (3 OT o_O )

1671742919340.png

Last edited:

Well, So You MISSED IT (#20 KANSAS) :Redface: - Those of you Lucky enough to live in and around Lincoln Got One more Chance TO GO IN PERSON TO PBA and SUPPORT THE TEAM! (this year :Lol: ) #19 #14 MICHIGAN, Wed, 12/28

(It should be a Good Game (maybe even bordering on a grudge-match - Last year's B1G Tournament game vs #10 Michigan went down to the Wire (76-73), with Leigha Brown muffing & doing a face-plant on a last second, potentially game-winning throw-in, getting up and pleading with the officials for a foul). (during that game the Huskers Scored enough to Thwart the B1G Ref Theft)

WBB Tickets HERE - Get Thee to PBA

Last edited:

Don't MISS IT - You Got One more Chance (this year ;) TO WATCH IN PERSON: #14 MICHIGAN, Wed, 12/28
............. Don't Miss it! .........
index.php
............It Should Be Another Barn-Burner ...........................
(Don't forget your Heart Pills)

-------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Matt Coatney just said that attendance was 8,150 tonight (Tim Milhouse (Matt's producer) said this is the 22nd highest attendance for a Husker WBB game). :Cheer2::Cheer2::Cheer2:
WAY TO GO FANS!!! :Hooray:
:Bow:

Last edited:
Get Your WBB Tickets Here - Five Game Pkg & Single-Game - Support the TEAM!!! Get Thee to PBA for W(inning)BB!!! (Next Home Game: PENN STATE, Wed, 7 PM, 1/11/23

Get Thee to PBA for W(inning)BB!!! (TODAY: OHIO STATE, Sat, 1:30 PM, 1/14/23

WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE TO DO ON A COLD JANUARY WEEK-END!!! Root for the WBB TEAM!

:Hooray::Shout::Hooray:

Get Thee to PBA for W(inning)BB!!! (TODAY: OHIO STATE, Sat, 1:30 PM, 1/14/23

WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE TO DO ON A COLD JANUARY WEEK-END!!! Root for the WBB TEAM!

It was also "Onsie giveaway day." I'm not sure how I'd ever get one because they only gave away 50, but I'm pretty sure I need one of those just because. :Biggrin:

I'm also starting to think somebody from the Huskers social media staff reads this board, as their FB post before this game referred to Moriarty and Coley as the Kendalls. I knew I should have trademarked that right after I wrote it. :p

Get Thee to PBA for W(inning)BB!!! (Sunday: #11 MARYLAND, 1/22/23, 1 PM,

WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE TO DO ON A COLD WINTER SUNDAY AFTERNOON!!! Root for the WBB TEAM!

CAN WE BEAT 'EM TWICE!!!!!! :Cheer2::Cheer2::Cheer2:

Get Thee to PBA for W(inning)BB!!! (Next-up: MICHIGAN STATE @ PBA, THU 2/2/23 7:30 PM)

Next-up: ILLINOIS @ PBA, THU 2/9/23, 7 PM

Get Thee to PBA for W(inning)BB!!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back