• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WBB Practices (From another site)!

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
This, from another site. (sorry no link :eek:)

heard from from a pretty good source that practice is going fairly well right now. specifically heard that kendall is reasonably healthy and is starting to play pretty well. fans will love her because she competes her tail off every second of every play.

Heard Jess is getting healthier and is a load inside unlike anything we have had in a while as far as a post game is concerned.

I really think we could be a nightmare for other teams in the sense that who do they guard closely? They are going to have to guard EVERYONE and not double-team like we have had in recent years. I also think that there won't be a big drop-off when subbing, at least not once everyone gets some experience under their belt.

If Jess turns out to be what we hope she will develope into....other defenses will have to do some double teaming on her. If so, it will really open up the inside for open shots by Havers, Blackburn, Washington etc.

Plus it'll make man coverage more difficult for covering the other 4 on our offense. Probably go to zone, with double team of Jess. (it's all assuming Jess gets up to speed)

Jess may help to get some defenders to foul out....she no wall flower...will take it to the hoop.

We have the potential to be very troublesome to other teams....for Jess's next 4 years at least
:Biggrin:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back