• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WBB Offers

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
WBB Offers:
(updated 5/28/24)

1719020165649.png

Last edited:

Red Don,

Any updates on where the Huskers are with 2025 offers now that McKenzie Mathurin has decommitted? The way her statement is worded, it appears that not only did she decommit, she's no longer considering the Huskers. Is that just my impression?

Edit: Divine Bourrage signed a new NIL deal with IH Mississippi Valley Credit Union in April. She'd previously signed a deal with Moneyball Sportswear. Not sure if the new deal means anything in terms of where she signs or not.

Also in April, Aubrey Shaw was interviewed about how NIL legislation in Kansas and Missouri and three dozen other states allow HS athletes to earn NIL $. Does Nebraska allow this?

Last edited:
2026's Bell and Koupal are absolute studs. "Local" enough to be high priorities i would think. Koupal just won the SD state HJ championship for i think the third time.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back