• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WBB Game #9, (L, 62-64), Thu, 1/7 @ Michigan, (Game Thread, Recap & Box)

Not bad for a short-handed, unathletic team, prone to injuries, relying on walk-ons to play significant minutes, to hang within 2 points in the final seconds with an undefeated, 15th ranked team who out-rebounds you nearly 2:1.
And to bad we will be as bad athletically in post next year.

That guy is me, huskermike. Haven't you learned how to use the reply tab so we kNow who your "replying" to? It would look like this post if you did. :Smile:
Don't care. if all you have to bitch about is Coatney and KP you have problems.

Does that look better? on the other site, you hit the quote button to reply to people.

I'm glad to see I taught you something. :thumbsup:

.Don't care. if all you have to bitch about is Coatney and KP you have problems

You're more than welcome to go back to that other board if it bothers you. If this is how posters are over there, I want no part of it. Have a good night. :Smile:

Good showing against a strong team tonight ladies. :Rockon:

Better luck;

University of Nebraska Logo
EXT GAME:
Michigan State University Logo

Nebraska Cornhuskers Mascot Logo - NCAA Division I (n-r ... (5-4~ 3-3) @
Goldy Gopher For President of the B1G Mascots - The Daily ...
(8-1 ~ 3-1) ~ Sun., 1-10-21 @ 2:00pm CST on Radio Only.

Goldy Gopher For President of the B1G Mascots - The Daily ...
lost to
Six Under-the-Radar Teams in College Basketball in 2012-13 ...
~ Thur., 1-7-21 ~ 93-87

Bugs, do you think incoming recruits Markowski or Popa will be able to help any in the Post position next year?
One would like think that they would. Stewart will have the inside track to start I think, just because she has B1G experience. Wish I could find some game film of Popa. But from her hudl highlights seems she doesn't have any height to play against. Markowski is next in line IMO, then Popa.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back