• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WBB Game #7, (W, 64-56), Sat, 11/27 vs SAN DIEGO, @ San Diego, CA, 6 pm CT, Live streaming Video should be Available (Game Thread/Recap)

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Lady Huskers - Your Tournament Champions!!! :Bow::Bow::Bow:

Game Summary & Box Score
With the win, Nebraska improved to 7-0 to start the season for the first time since 2014-15, while the Toreros slipped to 4-2 with their first home setback of the year.

The Huskers were clinging to a 53-52 lead with four minutes left, when Shelley came free against USD's pressure defense and buried a three-pointer to give the Big Red a 56-52 lead. Bella Cravens, who finished with a game-high 15 rebounds to go along with seven points and three blocked shots, added a free throw to push the lead to 57-52.

Video: a live stream will be available at usdtoreros.com
(available thanks to WCC/San Diego University)

Try this link:
https://wccsports.com/watch/?sid=473606
or
https://wccsports.com/calendar.aspx?path=wbball
(scroll down to Sat, 11/27, Nebraska vs. San Diego ; Video link should be in column at far right)

NEW Game Page: IT'S GOING TO BE A TOUGH GAME!!!!! GOOOOO LADY HUSKERS!!!!
Nebraska advanced to the championship game with a 65-53 victory over 2021 Colonial Athletic Association champion and NCAA Tournament qualifier Drexel
San Diego, which is coached by former Nebraska assistant Cindy Fisher, moved to the title game with a 68-64 win over Mountain West Conference preseason favorite Fresno State. San Diego improved to 3-0 on its home court this season, including wins over Hawaii and Air Force. It's lone loss this season came at Washington (57-51)
Australian Steph Gorman led USD with 17 points on 4-of-7 three-point shooting, while Ayanna Khalfani contributed 10 points off the bench in her most significant action of the season. The Toreros used a massive 18-0 run to turn a 10-point third-quarter deficit into a 10-point fourth-quarter lead before holding on for the victory.

(Game Page)
After defeating the Dragons on Friday, the Huskers will battle the hosts from San Diego in the second game of the four-team tournament on Saturday. San Diego is coached by former Nebraska assistant Cindy Fisher.

GRIT; NO QUIT LADY HUSKERS!

1637606683804.png

1637996241810.png

Live Links:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~GOOOOO LADY :Huskers: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:Catfight::Catfight::Catfight: - :Shout: - :Catfight::Catfight::Catfight:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Broadcast TV: None
Live Video Streaming: None a live stream will be available at usdtoreros.com
(see link at top of post)

Radio: Husker Sports Network (@Huskers.com & Husker App)

- Play-by-play: Matt Coatney
- Analyst: Jeff Griesch :nod:

Last edited:

Huskers.com has been wrong before. (they originally reported there would be a Free Live Video Stream for the Drexel game. :Lol:)

typing in "usdtoreros.com." gives me "Bad Request - Invalid Hostname" :(

Huskers.com has been wrong before. (they originally reported there would be a Free Live Video Stream for the Drexel game. :Lol:)

I went to San Diego university womens basketball. to check things out. I just tried the usdtoreros.com and it worked. Here is a link to the tourney write up. and in that write up, The Huskers game with San Diego will be streamed.

Last edited:

This is how you have the search usdtoreros.com. it should be usdtoreros.com

For the Tournament TITLE!!! :Cheer2: :Cheer2: :Cheer2:

NEW Game Page: IT'S GOING TO BE A TOUGH GAME!!!!! GOOOOO LADY HUSKERS!!!!
San Diego improved to 3-0 on its home court. Australian Steph Gorman led USD with 17 points on 4-of-7 three-point shooting, while Ayanna Khalfani contributed 10 points off the bench in her most significant action of the season. The Toreros used a massive 18-0 run to turn a 10-point third-quarter deficit into a 10-point fourth-quarter lead before holding on for the victory.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back