• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WBB Game #6, (W, 65-53), Fri, 11/26 vs DREXEL, @ San Diego, CA, 6 pm CT, No Video Available (Game Thread/Recap)

This link will have the BB game on it. I'm listening to it now, so it does work.

Sorry, quote function isn't working. (along with some other things ;))

@BGRed
And the team only scored 65?

Shots were not falling, especially at the beginning when Drexel jumped out to an 8-0 lead. (were we just off or were the shots well-defended?)

Not having seen the game, I'd like to see us develop our inside game more (rather than relying on treys)

Also, not seeing the game, I wondered just how the heck we won with a 2-20 turnover disparity (0-17 points on turnovers). and 1-12 steals disparity. (We did well at Points in the Paint (22-24) though; and Great at rebounding (51-33) and Good in Second Chance Points (13-7).

Hope to be able to See today's game vs San Diego and get a better feel for the team's development vs better competition.

Sorry, quote function isn't working well.

@huskermike

The only problem I see with that is you are listening to their announcers calling the game, right?

I like listening to Matt & Jeff's call; But if the Husker App isn't working, I guess any port in a storm. ;)

Yes, it was their announcers and I want to clarify. When I clicked on the Drexel game it took me to their athletic site. Well, it looked different than most athletic sites so I scrolled down and saw that they showed the games/matches with sound symbols for several days. Our game was there and that's what I clicked. It's kind of a simple system because you don't have to go to the individual pages. If you want to see what I mean go here and scroll down. :Smile:

Oh, and you don't have to use the quote function, just use the reply function. :Rockon:

Why don't you try listening to some of the in state radio stations that carry the games.

Dang, I knew about this but had forgotten it. Thanks bug. :Smile:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back