• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WBB Game #4, (W, 63-49), Sun, 11/17 vs SIUE @ PBA, 2:00pm CT, BTN+ (Pay) & Game Thread

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Game Recap & link to Box Score.
Huskers Claw Past Cougars

Huskers Celebrate Champs On Alumni Sunday
@ PBA - Don't Miss IT!
index.php
(3,377 attendance vs Morgan State :Redface: )

Lady Huskers (3-0), vs Southern Illinois University Edwardsville (1-2)

(Women's Sports are the Winning-est Teams we have! :Cheer2::Cheer2::Cheer2:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~GOOOOO LADY :Huskers: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Game will be live-streamed on BTN Plus
(subscription required - $9.99 per month)

All-Devaney_ph34r.png
Subscribe for two months & you will see the 6 remaining WBB games (i.e. Creighton) being streamed through the end of the year; AND you will Also get to watch the Men's BB Out-of-Conference games vs Southern (11/22), North Dakota (12/21), and all other Husker sports (i.e. Volleyball :Cheer2:) that are streamed.)
(Sign-up! It's easy; no minimum and you can cancel anytime. https://www.btnplus.com/)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Live Video: BTN+ (Brennan Wohlford, Grace Harmon)
Live Radio: Husker Sports Network (1:45 p.m.)
Matt Coatney (PBP), Jeff Griesch (Analyst)
Lincoln-B107.3 FM; Omaha-ESPN 590 AM; Lexington-KRVN 880 AM
Huskers.com, Huskers App, TuneIn

Sunday's game will include Alumni Day, as approximately 30 former Husker players and coaches will be honored at halftime, including members of the 2010 Big 12 Champion Huskers who are celebrating the 10th anniversary of their championship season.

Lots More at the LInk:

Last edited:

You are not the only one. Everybody is having trouble. I started noticing trouble at the Women's Volleyball game vs Iowa last night! :mad:

Can't sync with Matt & Jeff Audio at All! Maybe the BTN+ archive replay will be better after the game.

Yes, I have to shut off the BTN+ audio...pretty painful. I've never been able to sync any sports audio. Perhaps you know a secret.

Lady Huskers lead 23-22 at the Half! :Cheer2::Cheer2::Cheer2:

Halftime Stats:

Last edited:
BTN+ seems to be working a little better now, not perfect but better, I can enjoy the Halftime! (Works Great @ Halftime (& Time outs) :Lol:

(Well, Not Really :()

Last edited:
Yes, I have to shut off the BTN+ audio...pretty painful. I've never been able to sync any sports audio. Perhaps you know a secret.

Well, usually you can pause one or the other (dvr or Tune-in Audio) but in this case I don't seem to be able to even pause the BTN+ broadcast, so if BTN+ is ahead of the (internet) Tune-In, one can't sync. (I'm out of area so I can't get radio over-the-air)

Last edited:

Seems like these Refs don't even KNOW what a foul is (unless it against the Whites)

BTN+ is taking a page from the movie "Amelie" (punching hand in couch as the Video Freezes) :Stickouttongue:

Last edited:

Thanks RD for your effort today. I've been listening via huskers.com on the computer and don't know of a way to cause it to lag. Thus, I always know what's coming we'll before the BTN+ video gives me the visual action. Perhaps I should try Tune-In next time.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back