• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

WBB Game #4, (W, 63-49), Sun, 11/17 vs SIUE @ PBA, 2:00pm CT, BTN+ (Pay) & Game Thread

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Thanks RD for your effort today. I've been listening via huskers.com on the computer and don't know of a way to cause it to lag. Thus, I always know what's coming we'll before the BTN+ video gives me the visual action. Perhaps I should try Tune-In next time.
Thanks; Hope it works out for you. Nothing worse than listening to the game 30 sec (or more) ahead of seeing the action. :wink: I think you can get to Tune-in on you computer via the link on the WBB schedule page @ Huskers.com.

I've downloaded the Tune-in app (free - they have a premium but you don't need it) on my cell phone (Android) and I find that works well for me (but the 30 sec advance and 30 sec ****** buttons don't seem to work. If I get too far behind the video and can't speed up the audio I just close the app and start over; that seems to get the audio closer to real time.)

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
BTN+ is having a terrible time keeping the video going. Pathetic!
The game is still on the BTN+ menu so I re-watched it last night. Unfortunately it still freezes (I was hoping freezes were just a transmission problem & the game tape would be ok - silly me). I also had Matt & Jeff's audio on (from the Huskers.com audio archive - played via the soundcloud app on my Android). I noticed each time the video froze, the freeze frame skipped ahead several seconds (you can tell by the game clock) and remained frozen until the audio p-b-p reached that point, and the video would start (until it would freeze again).

The funny thing is, once synced, the audio & video seemed to stay pretty close together, when the video was playing. Even though the video froze, having the audio to pick up the slack during the period it was frozen made the game a lot more 'watchable.'

RE @Powder Creek . I found I could pause the BTN+ video Re-play by hitting the 'pause/play' button (not sure if you can do this during the live-stream though). I also downloaded the Soundcloud app on my cell phone. It's a pretty good app, you can skip around the recording, pause, etc. but learning the controls is a little tricky.