• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WBB Game #3, (W, 80-69), Thu, 11/16, vs Arkansas, @ PBA, 8:00 pm CST, BTN

Taylor Kissinger had a very good night as well.

25 pts. 4/7 3 pointers

Last edited:

Husker ladies, down one point at about the 4:00 mark, finish strong to Win, 80-69 (preserving Husker Hoops Honor) :Bow:

Last edited:

Final Stats:
upload_2017-11-16_19-54-6.png

Thanks, Microsoft snipping tool (you should have it built in with Windows); snip the portion of the screen you want at the Stats Link, then paste into the thread. ;)

Seems like the chemistry of this team is much improved this season. I really like this Husker Ladies Team! :Bow::Bow::Bow:

This was sure more satisfying than watching the men play today. Organization and teamwork are worlds apart (not to mention scoring ability).

Looks like addition by subtraction for women's hoops!! Amy Williams looks to be a quality coach
She looks like she's settling into her role after looking a little shaky last year. I think she did a good job of keeping the girls calm & steady when Arkansas took the lead. We might have the showing of a good team.

For a freshman I think Taylor Kissinger had a great game. Hope she can keep it going.

My most encouraging take-away is the recruiting we have seen from Coach Amy and her assistants, to date. Bodes well for the future. This is to take away nothing from the returning, players, all of whom seem to have elevated their game to the next level this year (and we have not even seen Nicea or Janay play yet this year).

Where do I find the tool and where do you get the stats?

My snipping tool is located in the start menu (lower left hand corner of the computer screen). Live Stats are at the link in the game page (http://www.huskers.com/liveStats/v2/basketball/index.dbml?GAME_STAT_ID=3159074&db_oem_id=100)
When you have the page you want to snip on the screen, go to MS Start menu (lower left hand of the computer screen) and click on the snipping tool to open. Follow the directions in the dialogue box that appears to select the portion of the screen you want to copy, copy it (it goes to the paste buffer) and you can then paste it ('Control' + 'V') in a new thread, window, document, etc.)

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back