• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WBB Game #3, (W, 80-69), Thu, 11/16, vs Arkansas, @ PBA, 8:00 pm CST, BTN

This was sure more satisfying than watching the men play today. Organization and teamwork are worlds apart (not to mention scoring ability).

Sign up for BTN Plus if you are not in Lincoln and want to see more Husker Ladies BB games! :nod:

Last edited:

Husker Ladies' Bigs can match up well vs smaller line-ups! :nod:

Taylor Kissinger delivers down the stretch in NU's victory over Arkansas
LINCOLN — First, Taylor Kissinger shot Arkansas right out of its zone defense within minutes. Then, she spent the night making hard, confident drives into the heart of Arkansas’ man-to-man defense.

And when the Nebraska women’s basketball team needed plays late to hold off a strong Razorback charge, it was Kissinger, the freshman from Minden, who delivered in an 80-69 Husker win.

Neighbors had clearly wanted to protect his smallish front line, which couldn’t match up against 6-foot-5 freshman center Kate Cain. Once Arkansas switched to man defense — and hedged hard on screens — Nebraska immediately attacked the interior with entry passes to the post and curl cuts to the hoop from wings.
Neighbors, who coached Washington to a Final Four but returned to Arkansas, said he was satisfied in how his defense shut down Whitish...........

Just not Kissinger, the five-star recruit who stayed home.

“She’s a good player,” Neighbors said. “She’s going to have more good games like that. I’m proud of her for coming to Nebraska, staying home, helping the rebuild, letting their future recruits know this is a place they can play. I hope a lot of kids across America see that and follow her career.”
http://www.omaha.com/huskers/womens...cle_f91db2e2-cb26-11e7-9a72-b32a109a6ed6.html

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back