• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WBB Game #29, (L, 77-75), Sun, 2/25, @ Maryland (#14) (22-6) (11-4), 11:00 am CST, BTN (tv)

What A Great Job to Hang In There, Ladies!!!!!!

GRIT; NO QUIT :Bow::Bow::Bow:

(Maybe we'll see 'em Again in the Tournament!)

Last edited:

Final Stats:

upload_2018-2-25_10-56-39.png

In the first half, Maryland finished an 'And 1' opportunity after NU didn't block out. I told him that those 3 points could be the difference ... that missing a last second shot isn't the only reason that a game is lost. Then we saw it unfold in front of our eyes.

Great fight in the Ladies today...just a few too many missed opportunities throughout the whole game.

Last edited:

In the first half, Maryland finished an 'And 1' opportunity after NU didn't block out. I told him that those 3 points could be the difference ... that missing a last second shot isn't the only reason that a game is lost. Then we saw it unfold in front of our eyes.

Great fight in the Ladies today...just a few too many missed opportunities throughout the whole game.

Good teachable moment there All 'N'. :Rockon:

Amy doesn't know how Taylor Kissinger is doing yet. I really hope it's something she can recover from in the next week.

Bria Stallworth & Darrien Washington should be back next week as well. At the game the other night Darrien went out down hard with an injury and never returned.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back