• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WBB GAME # 27, (W, 71-64), Thu, 2/21, @ Northwestern, (15-11) (8-7), 7:00pm CT, BTN Plus

CORNHUSKERS WIN!!!
71-64
:Happyrun::Woohoo::Hair Fire:
:Dancebroc: :Dancer: :Dancebroc: :Dancer: :Dancebroc:
:Cheer2: :Hooray: :Mfclap: :Rockon: :Shout: :Cheer2:
basketball-1.gif

Jeff (or was it Matt): "She Walked - took a skateboard!" :eek:

I was streaming on BTN Plus, with Northwestern student announcers.

Lot's of brainy commentating...funny because they guys weren't even intentional in doing it, was just their natural thoughts I think.

Player comes in off the bench, immediately makes first shot, "great substitution so far; of course, it's a small sample size".

Coming back from halftime, "let's hope both teams have regression to their mean".

I'm several others will pop back into my head later.

I'm several others will pop back into my head later.
Dissociative identity disorder (DID), previously known as multiple personality disorder,[5] is a mental disorder characterized by at least two distinct and relatively enduring personality states.[1] There is often trouble remembering certain events, beyond what would be explained by ordinary forgetfulness.[1] These states alternately show in a person's behavior;[1] presentations, however, are variable.[3] Associated conditions often include borderline personality disorder, post traumatic stress disorder, depression, substance misuse disorder, self-harm, or anxiety.[1][3]

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back