• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WBB Game #27, (L, 83-75), Sat, 2/17, @ Indiana (#62) (14-12) (7-6), 11:00 am CST, BTN (tv)

Kissinger misses open 3, Indiana makes open 3.... Huskers now down 6 with 2:24 to go. That 6 point swing may end up being the difference.

Indiana was Deadly from the Three!
All-Devaney_ohmy.png

(Guess we'll just have to come back and BEAT MARYAND!!! :Cheer2:)

(And PSU, of course! :Redface:)

Last edited:
Indiana wins by 8, 83-75.

Final Stats: (In addition to losing, Their Stat Presentaion Sucks, btw :Stickouttongue:)
upload_2018-2-17_11-1-30.png

upload_2018-2-17_11-4-27.png

upload_2018-2-17_11-5-12.png

Last edited:
Well, on reflection, I guess this is Hoosier payback for last years upset eliminating them from NCAA Tournament contention. :Catfight:

Last edited:
This was the first game that I got to watch as opposed to listen to. Just finished watching it on DVR.

The first two minutes of the game could have been the difference. Nebraska stopped Indiana on its first 4 possessions with a steal, a forced TO, a blocked shot, and another steal and only came away with 2 made FTs. The team definitely didn't take advantage of those opportunities.

The other two areas that didn't help was Nebraska's shot selection and all the "and-ones" that Indiana had. I think Indiana had 7 or points from "and-one" opportunities.

First road loss in the middle of February is sign that the team is having a good season. Looking forward to seeing the team close out the season with wins against Penn State and @ Maryland to stay in top 4 to keep double bye for tournament.

Something that I didn't realize was that the women only play 16 conference games.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back