• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WBB Game #26 WNIT, (L, 71-75 - SEASON DONE!!!), Sat, 3/20 vs Colorado @ Memphis Regional, 5:00pm CT, FloSports~Streaming (Game Thread)

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member

WBB Game #26, TODAY, Sat, 3/20 vs Colorado @ Memphis Regional, 5:00pm CT, FloSports~Streaming (Game Thread)
Huskers (13-12; 9-10; 1-1; 1-0) vs Colorado (11-10; 8-8; 0-1; 1-0)

Live Links: FloHoops / Listen / Live Stats / History / Nebraska Notes

..............................Don't Miss it! ..........
index.php
.......... FloSports (Live Streaming - Subscription - $30/mo)

HSN Radio coverage by Matt Coatney & Jeff Griesch

GRIT; NO QUIT LADY HUSKERS!

1616193970345.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~GOOOOOO LADY :Huskers:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

. :Cheer2: --:Shout:-- :Cheer2: ----- :Catfight::Catfight::Catfight: ----- :Cheer2: -- :Shout:--:Cheer2:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Nebraska women's basketball team collides with historic rival Colorado in the round of 16 in the 2021 Postseason WNIT on Saturday in Memphis.

Nebraska advanced to the WNIT second round with a 72-46 victory over UT Martin on Friday, while Colorado moved to the round of 16 with a 68-45 win over Louisiana.

Isabelle Bourne and Ashley Scoggin each scored 13 points, while Whitney Brown added 12 points in her first career start against the OVC champion Skyhawks. Mi'Cole Cayton added her best offensive performance as a Husker with 10 points.

Scouting the Colorado Buffaloes
• Fifth-year coach JR Payne brings a balanced Colorado offense and a strong defense into the WNIT. The Buffaloes (11-10, 8-8 Pac-12) have scored an average of 64.6 points while shooting 41.7 percent from the field, 32.4 percent from three-point range and 64.5 percent at the free throw line.

• Defensively, the Buffs have held opponents to just 60.5 points, while limiting them to 39.6 percent shooting, 30.6 percent from three-point range and 67.9 percent at the line.

:Gobigred:

Looks like I may have to 'POP' for a one month's subscription ($30) to FloSports to stream the game.

1616265148282.png

Someone else reported a pretty good experience with them; and you can go back and re-watch games (meaning you can go back and watch the UT-Martin game). If we beat Colorado Today there'll be at least a couple more games to Watch. (We could even meet Creighton again, in the semis ;))

I don't know whether Kate Cain is going or staying after this, But I'm pretty sure she is having the Time of Her Life in this Tournament! :nod:

:Gobigred:

Referees: Trey Miles, Eric Baker, Metta Christensen

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back