• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WBB Game #26 (L, 56-60) @ NORTHWESTERN, Sun, 2/16 @ 2:00 PM CT, BTN+

Layups, layups, layups. bad enough when you can't make them...thousand times worse when you don't take it!

As everyone has said, it is going to be a 'Tough' 'Tough' Game today. But, coming off the come-back win vs Penn State, IF they Play like they did against DUKE, and IOWA (the 1st game) early in the season, we have a punchers chance. Everyone likes to WIN, But, it might come down to "Do They HATE TO LOSE' More than they Like to Win?
Can We Stand up under the Pressure?

Apparently the answer is 'No.'

Or at least, Not Yet Yes!
:Redface:

Last edited:

That was a winnable game. Too many mental/psychological breakdowns down the stretch again. I thought when these types of losses came last year, it was because we were young and inexperienced. I really thought we'd win this type of game this season because of that experience.

Final:

1581889868404.png

Seems like they call all the fouls at the Husker end, not so much at the Northwestern end. PF discrepancy, 16 on the Huskers, only 10 on Northwestern!
Getting tired of even thinking officials are this poor. Tripping with no intent at the ball is two free throws AND the ball. If you call taunting that tight you have to cal the other stuff too.

That being said, not sure where Katies head was, hit the layup and we have a good shot at winning anyway.

That was a winnable game. Too many mental/psychological breakdowns down the stretch again. I thought when these types of losses came last year, it was because we were young and inexperienced. I really thought we'd win this type of game this season because of that experience.

Coaching really matters in the close games.

Disappointing loss. We have the TALENT, but we Don't have the Poise, or Coaching (which may be nearly the same thing). :Redface:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back