• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WBB Game #23 B1G, (W, 72-61), Wed 3/10 vs Minnesota @ Indianapolis, 10:00am CT, BTN~TV (Game Thread)

Stats at the end of 3 Quarters of Play: :Gobigred:

1615396781979.png

I don't understand why there is always a foul against Nebraska when Minnesota is fighting for 2nd chance points, but none called at the other end.

16 FTs for Minnesota, only 8 for Nebrasaka. I guess we Must be the (much) More Aggressive team! :Lol:

Congratulations on the NICE WIN today HUSKERS!!!:Mfclap: :Corn2:

I really hope RUBY will be okay. :Rockon:

Husker Logo Clipart - Clipart Suggest
EXT GAME vs
Maryland Terrapins Fathead Wall Decals & More | Shop ...
I
N THE B1G TOURNEY AS

THE 8th SEED I
N THE QUARTER FINALS.

Nebraska Cornhuskers Mascot Logo - NCAA Division I (n-r ... (1-0 ~~ (12-11 ~ 9-10)) vs
Hokepoints: Expansion Universalis, In Rapacitas | mgoblog
(0-0 ~~ (12-2~ 17-1)) ~ Tomorrow, Thur., 3-11-21 @ 10:00am on
FUEL to become Fox Sports 2... (high-def?) | FanMMA

Mascot Madness: The NCAA Tourney In Hand-To-Hand Combat
last beat
Penn State Nittany Lion Mascot Car Magnet - 8 inches ...
~ Sat., 3-6-21 ~ 88-61

Last edited:

No. 8 seed Nebraska defeated No. 9 seed Minnesota 72-61 to advance to the quarterfinals of the Big Ten tournament. The Huskers will next face No. 1 seed Maryland at 10 a.m. Thursday.
Sam Haiby had a team-high 19 points, eight rebounds and three assists in Wednesday's win. Kate Cain put up 16 points and brought down six rebounds. Issie Bourne contributed 14 points and seven rebounds.
Minnesota’s top three leading scorers — Jasmine Powell, Kadi Sissoko and Sara Scalia — were unavailable due to injury.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back