• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WBB Game #23, (L, 67-61), Thu, 2/7, @ Michigan, (14-9) (5-6), 6:00pm CT, BTN

They completely blew out Purdue on the road last week. This team has a lot of potential and only lose Simon (who has been pushed to the bench by better players) and a guard that never plays.

The lineup next year:

Seniors: Whitish, Eliely, Mitchell (doesn't play much)
Juniors: Cain, Kissinger
Sophomores: Haiby, L.Brown, Verbeek, Mershon

That is some outstanding balance on the court. Inside presence with Cain & Verbeek, shooters with Kissinger & Whitish (Haiby, Brown, and Eleily also can shoot from outside), defensive guards with Eleily and Haiby. All-around shot creators in Brown (and Haiby). These team has lost 9 games by 6 points or less this season...they can easily make that up with experience and more confidence.

I like this team for next season. Youth and another infusion of solid talent has this program moving up. The ladies do need to learn how to hold a lead and manage clock late in games and end of qtrs. They do that and I think they will be fine. The Big Ten loses some big time players to graduation too.

Here is the Official Box Score: (attendance: 2,572 - I guess it must be too Cold in Michigan to go out :Lol:)
http://www.huskers.com/pdf9/5482423.pdf

upload_2019-2-8_12-39-20.png

upload_2019-2-8_12-44-4.png

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back