• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WBB Game #22, (W, 92-74), Sun, 1/28, @ Iowa (#30) (16-5) (4-4), 2:00 pm CST, BTN Plus

Final Game Stats:

upload_2018-1-28_14-6-18.png

We had 4 players in double figures, 10 players scored and we lead Rebounding 44-33.

Last edited:

Hey Iowa, how's it feel to lose to the HUSKERS by both the HUSKER MEN and the HUSKER WOMEN in a 2 day period? :Lol: :Rockon: :Mfclap::Hooray: :Corn2:

Last edited:
My son and I left Kearney when the game started and we got to listen to the entire butt whooping! He was excited that they scored more than 50 at the half, but really wanted them to get to 100 today. Both teams were close.

It's sure fun to outscore an opponent 49-15 at any time of a game, but to do so in a little less than 15 minutes of play is AWESOME!

Husker Ladies Defeat AP #25 Iowa (Again :Lol:), 92-74!!!!!

(How many positions they will improve in Tomorrow's Jeff Sagarin Ratings; 2, maybe 3?) ;)

OK, I was wrong! :Redface: We improved 7 places, from #59 to #52 after Blowing Out Iowa.

That means we are still behind these teams we have soundly defeated: Minnesota (#36), Iowa (#34) who we have Swept, and Rutgers (#33). :Confused:

I guess we'll just have to beat Michigan State and Sweep Maryland Too!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back