• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WBB Game #22, (L, 75-83), Sat 3/6 @ Iowa, 7:00pm CT, BTN Plus (Game Thread)

Final: Nice Effort by the Lady Huskers. :Cheer2: :Cheer2: :Cheer2: Iowa was just mentally tougher down the stretch when they had to score and outlasted us.

1615085351074.png

We won 3 quarters but not the one that counted. I thought we lost this one when we started with backups in to start the 4th quarter. Instead of holding or extending a lead, we gave up 8 quick points and never recovered once the starters returned. Specifically we needed Kate Cain on the floor at that point. Stewart is going to be good, she isn't quite there yet on the post. Love her 3's though.

I also don't understand why we don't double Clark every time she crosses the 3 point line with the ball. Box and 1, diamond and 1, matchup zone double, all kinds of ways to not let one single player beat you.

That was a tough loss last night team. I hope things go better in your...

Husker Logo Clipart - Clipart Suggest
EXT GAME vs
Minnesota Golden Gophers (B) Die-Cut Decal ** 4 Sizes
IN THE B1G TOUR
NEY AS THE 8th SEED IN THE 2ND ROUND.

Nebraska Cornhuskers Mascot Logo - NCAA Division I (n-r ... (0-0 ~~ 11-11 ~ 9-10) vs
2-Minute Drill -- The Minnesota Golden Gophers | The Gazette
(0-0 ~~ 8-12~ 7-11) ~ Wed., 3-10-21 @ 10:00am CST on
TV Channel Logos

Minnesota Golden Gophers 1960s Prototype Logos | Chris ...
lost to
Illinois Fighting Illini Wallpaper - WallpaperSafari
~ Fri., 3-5-21 ~ 64-72

Last edited:
Looking at the (non-shooting) stats and I don't see how they could be much more evenly matched. Even the shooting stats even out when you look at the number of made shots. Stand-outs are the number of fouls (and FTS); i.e. Twice the # of fouls (and less than half the # fts), and points in the paint. It was a hard-fought very, very close game. The Lady Huskers proved-up to their 'Grit; No Quit' reputation. Iowa is a Very Good Team, but they can be beaten (11-8 conf record in a very strong conference). I think the way you beat Iowa is to beat Caitlin Clark; the way you beat Clarke is to keep guarding her, she doesn't like being guarded.

1615157073934.png

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back