• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WBB Game #21, (W, 84-64), Thu, 1/31, @ Purdue, (15-7) (6-3), 7:00pm CT, BTN

I hope this game shows the ladies just how good they can be. :nod: :Woohoo2:

Hannah Whitish 28pts. - 1 short of her career high; 12 asst. - career high; her first ever Double Double. :Mfclap: :Rockon:

Official Box Score: :)

upload_2019-2-1_0-1-33.png

upload_2019-2-1_0-4-34.png

I hope this game shows the ladies just how good they can be. :nod: :Woohoo2:

Hannah Whitish 28pts. - 1 short of her career high; 12 asst. - career high; her first ever Double Double. :Mfclap: :Rockon:

Verbeek was playing so well, I was frustrated that she didn't get back into the game until very late. She finished with 9 rebounds; I would have liked to see a second player with a Double Double!!! I feel that Verbeek is going to be a very special player by the time she graduates.

I got to see the end of the 3rd and watched all of the 4th. Great win on the road against a solid team. For the season, there are 8 players that are averaging between 7-10 points a game. On any night, someone can step up and score. They said during the broadcast that a Northwestern player also hit a buzzer beater to end the 3rd quarter...the Northwestern one made ESPN's Top 10. Haiby's was smoother and better.

Ashtyn Veerbeek is really coming on. If she can control the foul situation a little better, she should be ready to start. Much more athletic than Cain.

I heard one of the announcer's say Coach is treating them like they aren't freshmen any more. Not only this season, but the next couple of seasons are looking pretty good. Kool-Aid, Kool-Aid for everyone!
:Koolaid2::Koolaid2::Koolaid2::Koolaid2::Koolaid2::Koolaid2::Koolaid2::Koolaid2::Koolaid2::Koolaid2::Koolaid2::Koolaid2::Koolaid2::Koolaid2::Koolaid2::Koolaid2::Koolaid2::Koolaid2::Koolaid2::Koolaid2::Koolaid2:

We May Not Need All That Kool-Aid after all. Sam McKeon thinks the new recruit from Australia, Isabell Bourne, is going to be as good as reported; And the upcoming class is under-rated (This following two back-to-back Top 20 rated recruiting classes in 2017 & 2018). ;)

Last edited:
Ashtyn Veerbeek is really coming on. If she can control the foul situation a little better, she should be ready to start. Much more athletic than Cain.

She gets fouls called her just by breathing...

We May Not Need All That Kool-Aid after all. Sam McKeon thinks the new recruit from Australia, Isabell Bourne, is going to be as good as reported; And the upcoming class is under-rated (This following two back-to-back Top 20 rated recruiting classes in 2017 & 2018). ;)

I see only one player in the 2019 class...am I not seeing them all?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back