• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WBB Game #2, (W, 102-47), Thu, 11/11 vs PRAIRIE VIEW A&M, @ PBA, 7 PM CT, BTN+ (Game Thread/Recap)

I think the personality and good team play should start drawing increasing crowds as we get into conference play and the competition steps up!

(Did I mention I like this Team! ;))

Post-Game Conference: First 6 minutes with Allison Weidner, Jaz Shelley & Alexis Markowski, the blank for about 4 mins when Coach Amy takes over at about the 10 min mark.

Lady Husker Highlights (vs Prairie View) in 5 Minutes - Hint: enlarge to full-screen for better view (i.e. hit arrows in lower right hand corner of picture).

Thanks for the updates Don.

Missed this and other HUSKER games/matches since Wednesday (had my nephew's funeral to attend :Frown:). Did get to listen to the volleyball match yesterday on my brother's phone while we were on the road home. :Rockon:

Last edited:
Thanks for the updates Don.

Missed this and other HUSKER games/matches since Wednesday (had my nephew's funeral to attend :Frown:). Did get to listen to the volleyball match yesterday on my brother's phone while we were on the road home. :Rockon:
Sorry for your loss Mike.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back