• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WBB Game #2, (W, 102-47), Thu, 11/11 vs PRAIRIE VIEW A&M, @ PBA, 7 PM CT, BTN+ (Game Thread/Recap)

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Game Recap/Box Score(@huskers.com)
Nebraska scored 100-plus points in back-to-back wins for the first time in school history after opening with 108 points in a Tuesday afternoon victory over defending America East Conference champion Maine.

:Hair Fire:KEEP IT GOING LADIES!!!!!! :Hair Fire:

Game Page (@huskers.com)

GRIT; NO QUIT LADY HUSKERS!

1636566348451.png

LIVE LINKS:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~GOOOOO LADY :Huskers: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:Catfight::Catfight::Catfight:
- :Shout: - :Catfight::Catfight::Catfight:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------

Broadcast TV: None
Live Video Streaming: BTN PLUS (Subscription Required - $9.95/mo)

Radio: Husker Sports Network (@Huskers.com & Husker App)
Play-by-play: Matt Coatney
Analyst: Jeff Griesch

Prairie View A&M played an NAIA team Paul Quinn on Tuesday and won that game by thirthteen 83-70. This will be their first game against a D1 team.

Matt & Jeff are the announcers on BTN Plus so you don't need to tune in separately to HSN to listen! ;)

At the Half: Lady Huskers lead: 49-29 :Eek:

Ladies are on FIRE! They are showing a versatile Offensive Attack (albeit, not against Big Ten competition, yet :Redface:)

If I didn't have Season Tickets yet, I'd sure go out and Get Some!!! It's going to be a very Exciting Season for the Women's Team! :nod:

:Huskers: :Gobigred:

Last edited:

At the Half: Lady Huskers lead: 49-29 :Eek:

Ladies are on FIRE! They are showing a versatile Offensive Attack (albeit, not against Big Ten competition, yet :Redface:)

If I didn't have Season Tickets yet, I'd sure go out and Get Some!!! It's going to be a very Exciting Season for the Women's Team! :nod:

:Huskers: :Gobigred:
I have but won't be going for awhile.

With regard to that "Name a better duo" tweet...Shelley & Bourne are pretty sweet. It's going to be fun watching all of these talented freshmen the next few years. 5 of them on the floor together for significant minutes. It already happened to the men, and it's going to be interesting to watch the ladies when some adversity arises. The opponents have been terribly over matched so far.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back