• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WBB Game #18, (W, 63-57), Sun, 1/20, vs Minnesota, (13-4) (2-4), @ PBA, 5:00pm CT, ESPN2

Minnesota called for a hold on the inbounds play. Haiby shooting 2 with 6.1 to play.

We've scored the last 10 points of the game.

What was I saying about the Husker Ladies not aggressively pursuing the Ball!! (embarrassed) :Redface::Redface::Redface:

Last edited:
Minnesota's final three point try blocked. Huskers close it out on a 12-0 run. I thought we were done.

Enjoying the announcers finally talking about our team...

FINAL!!! :Bow: :Cheer2::Cheer2::Cheer2:

upload_2019-1-20_16-55-36.png

Annoyed by the announcing. I call it Musberger syndrome...they have their Minny stories and could care less what is actually happening in the game..... Not helping my mood that we seem to throw the ball away whenever we seem to start getting some momentum.
I love having my sport sync radio. It saves me from listening to the TV talking heads. :)

I just re-watched the last two quarters with the ESPN announcers on. :( It's virtually un-listenable; They act as if the game is merely background noise for their inane patter. Their commentary or analysis bears only casual relevancy to the action on the court. They make 'Student-U' look like pros.

Thank God for HSN with Matt Coatney & Jeff Greisch. :Bow:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back