• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WBB Game #17, (W, 80-72), Wed, 1/10, @ Illinois (#194) (9-9) (0-4), 7:00 pm CST, BTN Plus

Individual Players' Stats:

upload_2018-1-10_19-0-17.png

upload_2018-1-10_19-0-54.png

I was gonna comment on this before the game, but I figured you put enough of a jinx down that I better not. :eek: :Biggrin:

It was a crazy but fun game HHS. Should have been here. :nod:
LOL!!! It shows us at 11 - 5, but shouldn't the Ladies now be, 12 - 5? GBR!!!! GO BIG RED!!!

This team responds well to adversity. Amazing for a young team with several players playing with each other for the first time. Can have some bad stretches in a game but they almost always respond. Instead of collapsing someone steps up and makes a play.

I think the schedule has really been in our favor, going 3-1 in conference (not to say that the team hasn't Earned every Win); allowing us to gain some confidence that we CAN WIN, and time to play more together and gel. Everyone seems to be coming on strong, and just when we need it; entering the tougher portion of the schedule; with increasing confidence and composure. I think that all prior bets on how we end up in conference play are OFF.

Glad you like them. They're easy to find. Stats are at the link on the game page (or on the first post of the thread) and I use microsoft's snipping tool (should be on your computer's Start Menu) to cut & Paste into the post.

I like the stat box used by Huskers.com (for home games) where you can capture it in one screen shot. Presentation on a lot of the away games is different where you have to go to different pages to get the infor you want (Home teams are responsible for the stats and away teams rely on them for their stats).

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back