• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WBB Game #17, Sat, 1/16 vs Rutgers, 5:30 pm CST @ PBA, BTN

Sheppard is a really solid player. Theriot is smooth, I have really liked her game since she got here. But I was at Pinnacle tonight and Romeo was amazing in the way that she energized the crowd and her teammates. The 3's she hit late went from big time answers to Rutgers baskets to being daggers to the heart for Rutgers. Talk about no fear.

Great effort. Now figure out a way to get past Purdue, then on to Michigan and Wisconsin before the Rutgers rematch. Rutgers was more physical than the refs should have allowed, #2 using her shoulder as a battering ram and Ariel Butts slamming her butt into the lady Huskers. Looking forward to beating them again.

Last edited:

Sheppard is a really solid player. Theriot is smooth, I have really liked her game since she got here. But I was at Pinnacle tonight and Romeo was amazing in the way that she energized the crowd and her teammates. The 3's she hit late went from big time answers to Rutgers baskets to being daggers to the heart for Rutgers. Talk about no fear.

Great effort. Now figure out a way to get past Purdue, then on to Michigan and Wisconsin before the Rutgers rematch. Rutgers was more physical than the refs should have allowed, #2 using her shoulder as a battering ram and Ariel Butts slamming her butt into the lady Huskers. Looking forward to beating them again.

Heard elsewhere someone said Rutgers played 'City' Ball (I'm sure you know what they meant), something the Huskers aren't used to. I thought it was an apt description.

BTW Rachel Blackburn ('Burns') really irritated Ariel Butts; did anyone see how Butts shoved Blackburn as she was leaving the game late in the fourth quarter. It happened right in front of the camera. I'm not sure but from what little I've read about Rachel Blackburn I think she'd take it as a real compliment to get 'butted' by Butts leaving the court that she did her job!

Don't mess with Rachel!

UUNMRSMMIIITUPR.20151204032005.JPG

Heard elsewhere someone said Rutgers played 'City' Ball (I'm sure you know what they meant), something the Huskers aren't used to. I thought it was an apt description.

BTW Rachel Blackburn ('Burns') really irritated Ariel Butts; did anyone see how Butts shoved Blackburn as she was leaving the game late in the fourth quarter. It happened right in front of the camera. I'm not sure but from what little I've read about Rachel Blackburn I think she'd take it as a real compliment to get 'butted' by Butts leaving the court that she did her job!

Don't mess with Rachel!

UUNMRSMMIIITUPR.20151204032005.JPG

Someone in our group mentioned the Blackburn incident, I was looking away. Good for Rachel, need some nasty on the team.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back