• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WBB Game #17 at Minnesota, Sun, 1/14/24, 2:00pm CST, BTN+ (Game Thread)

I thot I saw Minn ranked 14! Wondered about that

Minnesota's only 3-2 in conference now. They didn't even get votes in either the AP Top 25 or Coaches Poll this week.

AP/Coaches Top 25 B1G ranked teams: #3 Iowa, #14/13 Indiana and #17/16 Ohio State.

Michigan State got 23 votes in the recent Top 25 AP Poll, so they're 27th. In the Coaches Poll, MSU got 9 votes and Michigan got five. After this loss, Nebraska probably loses the three votes the Huskers got this week in the AP Poll.

Minnesota's only 3-2 in conference now. They didn't even get votes in either the AP Top 25 or Coaches Poll this week.

AP/Coaches Top 25 B1G ranked teams: #3 Iowa, #14/13 Indiana and #17/16 Ohio State.

Michigan State got 23 votes in the recent Top 25 AP Poll, so they're 27th. In the Coaches Poll, MSU got 9 votes and Michigan got five. After this loss, Nebraska probably loses the three votes the Huskers got this week in the AP Poll.
Probably? Have you heard that commercial? :Hooray:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back