• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WBB Game #15, (L, 86-95), Sun, 1/9 vs #22 IOWA, @ PBA, 1 pm CT, FS1 (Game Thread/Recap)

Northwestern Is 10 and 2
Playing today
Losing, so far, today
Down 38 -28, 3rd qtr!!!!
Wow!
no offense or all defense?

Last edited:

Let's not be too hard on them. Husker Ladies play hard, and with heart and enthusiasm. After trailing almost all of the game they took the lead in the 4th. If it weren't for the shooting differential we out played them in almost EVERY other category (and don't forget the horrible officiating that gave Iowa (& Clark) virtually every call). Some weaknesses yes, but I think we'll learn from this. Love this team!!!
I was not being hard on them
Just stating facts
still love them
You have to remember, they missed many layups and 3s

Last edited:

Hard to beat a team that shoots 68% from the floor overall and 58% from beyond the arc. And, they were still right there, even with the whistles not going their way.. There is alot to really, really like about this team
When Markowski singed with the Huskers, I had my doubts about her. But she has proven me wrong.

Post-Game Press Conference:
w/Coach Williams, Sam Haiby & Jaz Shelley

First of all Coach gave Kudos to our Incredible Fan Base for coming out to support the team (heartily seconded by Jaz later in the interview) a really Fun (insane, said Jaz) crowd.

A disappointing loss but gave credit to Iowa for an incredible game, they made Big shots, Big plays but our Defense was not what we wanted. We are going to have to do better to make it more difficult for them. We knew our transition defense was an important key to the game for us; we weren't always where we needed to be and doing what we needed to do on D. We will have to step back and study the film to see where we can improve going forward. We need to put this behind us, do what we can to get better, be a better team and prepare for the next (Indiana) game.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back