• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WBB Game #0 (Exhibition), (W, 87-42), Mon, 11/1 vs MIDLAND, @ PBA, 7:30 pm CT, BTN +

Thanks for the Box Score @bugeaters1.

Reflecting a little more on it, I wonder if maybe all the early trey attempts weren't more intentional than not. It seems like most everyone was given the green-light to shoot early on (21 of the 34 treys were in the 1st half, and everyone had at least 1 attempt except Kendall Coley) and then there is Coach Love's tweet that its going to be raining (threes). Maybe it was just to get it out of their system, or maybe show the team they shouldn't rely on threes to win games (looking at the box score, what were the made treys: only 7 out of 34 tries for a 20.6% success rate).

Later in the game we saw a lot more teamwork and co-ordinated offense (accounting for 58 of the total 87 points). There were 24 Assists (on the 36 made FGs) and FG shooting was 44.4% (61.7% from two). We won the rebounding battle 53:36 and had 17 steals and 8 Blocks. Impressive statistics (vs an admittedly over-matched team) for their first outing.

Mostly, I think this must be the most athletic and deepest team that Coach Amy Williams has had at Nebraska. This should be a good year, but regardless this is going to be a fun team to watch.

Thanks for the Box Score @bugeaters1.

Reflecting a little more on it, I wonder if maybe all the early trey attempts weren't more intentional than not. It seems like most everyone was given the green-light to shoot early on (21 of the 34 treys were in the 1st half, and everyone had at least 1 attempt except Kendall Coley) and then there is Coach Love's tweet that its going to be raining (threes). Maybe it was just to get it out of their system, or maybe show the team they shouldn't rely on threes to win games (looking at the box score, what were the made treys: only 7 out of 34 tries for a 20.6% success rate).

Later in the game we saw a lot more teamwork and co-ordinated offense (accounting for 58 of the total 87 points). There were 24 Assists (on the 36 made FGs) and FG shooting was 44.4% (61.7% from two). We won the rebounding battle 53:36 and had 17 steals and 8 Blocks. Impressive statistics (vs an admittedly over-matched team) for their first outing.

Mostly, I think this must be the most athletic and deepest team that Coach Amy Williams has had at Nebraska. This is going to be a fun team to watch and I think we should have a good year.

I tried til wee hours this morning to ty and get the the PDF to work. I will have to have my son show me what I did wrong.

I can't get it to embed either (I can only post the link) Let me know if you get it to embed. :Redface:

1635887459035.png

Last edited:

EDIT: Here's the post-game (Midland) press conference with some of the players (17:40 - 1st 3 mins w/Sam, Issie & Alexis, then blank until about the 11:15 mark when Coach Amy Williams takes over the rest of the conference).

Last edited:

Holy Moly!!! A screenshot in order to embed the pdf file. o_O I Never would have thought of that! :Redface:
Thanks @Powder Creek
(but I'm not sure what you mean by crop it. How do you do that?)

EDIT:

Oh, ok. I think I get it. (rather than embedding the whole file - that you can scroll through even though its bigger than the window, it is a picture of the window that is pasted into the message box. There are some bulletin-board programs that will allow you to embed a file like a pdf.)

(I use something called 'Snipping Tool' in Microsoft Windows - the the icon with the scissors in the tool bar at the bottom of the screen.)

1635960128394.png

Last edited:

RD, using Firefox browser, open the stats link, in Settings ("..." in upper right) "Zoom" to desired screen size, right mouse click and select "Take Screenshot", select screen area of interest, "Copy". Then paste the capture wherever you wish.

With MS Edge browser it slightly different. You can do both "Zoom" and "Web capture" from the settings drop-down menu.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back