• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WBB Game #0 (Exhibition), (W, 87-42), Mon, 11/1 vs MIDLAND, @ PBA, 7:30 pm CT, BTN +

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Game Summary/Box Score (@huskers.com)

WBB Game #0 (Exhibition), Mon, 11/1 vs MIDLAND, @ PBA, 7:30 pm CT, BTN +

Don't Miss it! ........
index.php

Game Page (@huskers.com)

1635537153833.png

1635536907190.png

LIVE LINKS: B1G+, Listen, Game Program, Preview, History

Video: None Good News! Live Streaming on BTN+ (but subscription required)

Radio: Husker Sports Network (Available on Huskers.com and Huskers App)
...Play-by-play: Matt Coatney
...Analyst:.............Jeff Griesch

Last edited:

I'll pick "Irrational Exuberance" :Balloons:

(But then again, I Always Do! Especially after the Exhibition Game and before Conference Play begins. :Lol:)

Wow, 3 Aussies starting tonight. I'm already sick of listening to these two NU announcers in pregame. Smarmy comes to mind. Really looking forward to some MBB & WBB excitement this season.

Working for me!

(but live stats aren't up yet. :( Guess Sidearm Stats haven't woken up from their nap!
index.php

Last edited:
Okay, BTN+ seemed to be about 10 minutes delayed for me, so I backed up the Husker.com audio and now it's all in sync.

Halftime 41-16 Huskers.

Sidearm Stats Still Asleep! :mad:

(but TB has 44 Paint Points vs 55 for TA)

Last edited:

Comments I saw elsewhere that seems to be pretty on target.

• A bit wild and sloppy, but the newbies are all doing OK for the first time on the court.
  • Too much 3 shooting, but hey, it's a scrimmage/game.
  • Markowski is rock solid money around the basket ! Better than we've had for a long time. Excellent body and ball control.
  • Moriarlity (sp) has been some showing good minutes. Moves well offensively and defense. Just needs to play more.
  • I like the scrappy defense we've been missing too long.
  • Weidner will be good. Like her stuff.
--------------------------------
Agree, too many trey attempts, at least early on. Later they seemed to get more into an attacking groove.
Scrappy D, but they've made some errors letting opponent get behind them. They'll be OK.
Coach Amy has a lot of talent to work with this season!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back