• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wayzata (#30 Blue - Annika Stewart) vs St. Louis Park (#32 White - Kendall Coley)

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Here's a chance to see two Husker Commits in some good Game Action.
2020 Anikka Stewart w/36 pts (#30 in Blue) & 2021 Commit Kendall Coley (#32 in White) w/20 pts.

Last edited:

I think NU better be looking at #10 in Blue also.

I think you're right! :thumbsup: (I just hope she's not already 'Taken' :Redface:)

“I am just hoping for the best,” the 6-foot guard said, referring to the potential for re-start on the AAU basketball season. Spring and summer tournaments offer top prospects such as Braun the opportunity to be scouted by major college programs. Already on the radar of University of Minnesota head coach Lindsay Whalen, Braun is also on the radar of a number of other Big Ten and Big Twelve Conference universities.

I read this elsewhere:

Braun is the best player on the team, better than Stewart. She'd be on everyones radar if there was an aau season this summer. She's dang good.

Thanks again @Bleed Red ! :Salute: We Need a 'Cinderella' Season this year! :Cheer2::Cheer2::Cheer2:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back