• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Waterworld

Hooked on Huskers

I'm old as a rock
15 Year Member
I finally watched Waterworld movie. Lots of bad movie reviewers but I watched it anyway. Kevin Costner drifter was a mutant man with gills and web feet !

I know sci-fi fantasy plot but funny ......
  • Jet Ski. Powered by air-cooled 2-cycle engine with no protection. Occasionally underwater path !
  • Fresh water is gold. No rainfall storms ?
  • Calm waters and tiny waves for the entire oceans. Okay .....
  • Intro movie text ...... "The polar ice cap has completely melted, and the sea level has risen over 25,000 feet". Really? Dummy here with no scientific facts but I thought 25 feet increased or less instead of 25,000. It reminds me of Noah's ark in story book

Last edited:
I know it got poor reviews but I enjoy watching it when it’s on and I’m channel surfing. Dennis Hoopers character is one of my favorite villains ever.

I know it got poor reviews but I enjoy watching it when it’s on and I’m channel surfing. Dennis Hoopers character is one of my favorite villains ever.
Another poor reviewers, Coster's film ..... The Postman. Post-apocalyptic action-adventure plot. Minority voice here, I enjoyed it. Much more realistic than Waterworld.

The cast, Tom Petty (R.I.P) o_O

Postman_ver3.jpg

Another poor reviewers, Coster's film ..... The Postman. Post-apocalyptic action-adventure plot. Minority voice here, I enjoyed it. Much more realistic than Waterworld.

The cast, Tom Petty (R.I.P) o_O

Postman_ver3.jpg
Also liked this one, runs a bit long but pretty entertaining.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back