• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Watching the Bowl Game in Ft. Collins

Status
Not open for further replies.

BleedinHuskerRed

Scout Team
10 Year Member
Hey all you Husker fans out here, I'm going to be in FoCo on Jan. 1 and want to find the best place to watch the bowl game. The CFN website lists Nordy's and Tap's as official watch sites. Which one should I go to? Is there a better location? Thanks for your advice and GBR!

It's been a few years since I watched up there, but there was always a healthy NU crowd at Jackson's out east on Harmony.

Hey all you Husker fans out here, I'm going to be in FoCo on Jan. 1 and want to find the best place to watch the bowl game. The CFN website lists Nordy's and Tap's as official watch sites. Which one should I go to? Is there a better location? Thanks for your advice and GBR!

Sorry! I don't have much information for you but I wanted to let you know that Nordy's has closed and Jackson's has changed names. It is now called Ryan's. I believe it is still under the same ownership. I have not been to a game there since the name change so I can’t say how it is. When it was Jackson’s they had a great crowd and it was a good place to watch a game.<o:p></o:p>

I personnally would recommend The Boot which is between Loveland and Fort Collins across from the Budweiser Events Center on I-25. Jacksons is now Ryans and from what I hear it has gone downhill and doesn't really do much anymore. Haven't gone there since Whisky took us out behind the woodshed.. I think I am working a bit in the am and dvr'ing the game. If you end up at Taps let me know how it is...

Nice thing is there are a TON of Husker fans in Loveland and FoCo so you will have great company...

Ryan's was closest for me to go to. Pretty dead here, but nice to be around a few fans at least. Thanks for the advice everyone, and GBR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back