• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Watching College Game Day.

Well, I’m aware of how that can go. I’m in my 50’s, and a dating machine. All of the women I choose to see, they all have their own money. Maybe it’s because we are old now and established, not kids anymore. I’m not going out with anyone that needs supported financially. Not now, not at this stage. By now, you’d think a majority of people would have their crap together. I don’t want a 30 year old gold digger. So many hot women in my own age bracket, some with way more money than me. Divorce leaves a bunch of women feeling rich.
Spot on!

Fat chicks need lovin to. :Thumbsup:
They do, yes sir, and there is someone for everyone. I prefer a reasonably fit gal myself, you know, 5’2”, 115 lbs or so, easy on the eyes, and nice, treats others well. Plenty of other dudes that can take care of the fat chicks. ;)

They do, yes sir, and there is someone for everyone. I prefer a reasonably fit gal myself, you know, 5’2”, 115 lbs or so, easy on the eyes, and nice, treats others well. Plenty of other dudes that can take care of the fat chicks. ;)
Yep. I get it,

I filed for the divorce years ago, never looked back. Life is good:thumbsup:

Looking at the Rose Bowl and it appears to be very outdated. Anyways that led me to think that Nebraska needs to update Memorial Stadium.....sell booze at the games to help pay for the renovations.
I'm sure there are some needed updates. Most stadiums that have been around a while are worse for wear. I've been to quite a few of the big time stadiums, though, and would say they are in need of a face lift too. Memorial Stadium is far from the worst.

I'm sure beer sales are coming, but I think that will make the game experience worse, not better. Understand there are a lot of people who already walk thru the doors hammered, but an extra three to four hours of drinking isn't going to make things more enjoyable for the fans that actually want to watch the game. That's one of the reasons I don't enjoy going to NFL games, is by the fourth quarter fans are breaking into fights or passing out in their seats from drinking too much. Beer sales are fine if people are capable of controlling themselves, but history would show that a lot can't.

Looking at the Rose Bowl and it appears to be very outdated. Anyways that led me to think that Nebraska needs to update Memorial Stadium.....sell booze at the games to help pay for the renovations.
another thread .......

TdcbBmj.png

UfhMH0U.png

tUJhg5k.png

wwZe1Iy.png

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back