• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Watch Party in Boulder for CU game

Husker_in_Illinois

Recruit
5 Year Member
I saw a note in this article about a watch party in Boulder in September 7th, hosted by Coloradans for Nebraska. Can we get a confirmation and maybe a few details from any C for N members on the board?

My friends and I will be tailgating at Millennium Harvest House before and after the game, and will be in the stadium watching our Huskers thrash the buffs. If you're in the area but can't (or choose not to) attend the game, maybe you can spend the day hanging out with fellow Husker fans and coloring the front range red.

I saw a note in this article about a watch party in Boulder in September 7th, hosted by Coloradans for Nebraska. Can we get a confirmation and maybe a few details from any C for N members on the board?

My friends and I will be tailgating at Millennium Harvest House before and after the game, and will be in the stadium watching our Huskers thrash the buffs. If you're in the area but can't (or choose not to) attend the game, maybe you can spend the day hanging out with fellow Husker fans and coloring the front range red.
We're going and don't have tickets for the game so we may end up joining a watch party. I think is important to just be in town for the game even if we can't attend.

We're going and don't have tickets for the game so we may end up joining a watch party. I think is important to just be in town for the game even if we can't attend.

Absolutely. Come one, come all. And don't forget to bring your
big,
fat,................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................wallets.

:Hooray:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back