• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Washington v. NU Game Thread

Nice match J-Hawks.

Great win by the Jayhawks...congratulations to their program!!!

I think Coach Bechard was a little too excited when he made this comment after the match...he must have been caught up in the moment. :thumbsup:

“I’m sure there will be as many Jayhawks fans there as will be Huskers fans,” Bechard said.

Last edited:

I think Coach Bechard was a little too excited when he made this comment after the match...he must have been caught up in the moment. :thumbsup:

“I’m sure there will be as many Jayhawks fans there as will be Huskers fans,” Bechard said.

Wow, dude, come back down to earth. it will be 90% Husker fans.

How interesting to see all four teams from what are commonly called "flyover states". 2 BIG 10 teams vs 2 Big 12 teams for bragging rights. All 4 playing their best volleyball of the year. It should be a great Final Four! GBR!!

Sorry to be so late in congratulating the Husker Volleyball team! Great win!!

Good luck in Omaha; you should be favored to win it all! Gee, too bad
about USC. :( I'll have to send condolences to my poor cousin, Art. ;)

GO BIG RED!!!
:ironh::broom::cheer2: :corn2:

In his dreams! :lol:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back