• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Washington State coach fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nehunter88

Starter
5 Year Member
Along with 4 assistants.

WSU Head Football Coach Nick Rolovich FIRED for Not Getting Vaxxed Despite Religious Exemption​

I spent four years in Knoxville. Go with the west side of town.
We’re looking at acreage outside of the city, I just need to be fairly close (no more than 30 miles to the airport), as I fly a lot for business. Why did you prefer the west side? We‘re doing a short term rental while we get acclimated and decide on a permanent area.

Along with 4 assistants.

WSU Head Football Coach Nick Rolovich FIRED for Not Getting Vaxxed Despite Religious Exemption​

For reference, today, Monday October 18th was the deadline for all state employees to get the COVID Vax. Also King County and City of Seattle gov‘t employees were also mandated to get the Vax or be terminated…

WSU Coach Rolovich is another casualty of the Governors COVID Vax mandate along with many other Washingtonians.

We’re looking at acreage outside of the city, I just need to be fairly close (no more than 30 miles to the airport), as I fly a lot for business. Why did you prefer the west side? We‘re doing a short term rental while we get acclimated and decide on a permanent area.
I haven’t lived there for 25 years but the Farragut and Karns area was by far the nicest in Knoxville.

This guy leaves the campus immediately after his meeting with the boss without addressing his team. What a stand up guy. Whether or not you agree with his refusal to get vaccinated, he really did these players a disservice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back