• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Washington St. v. NU Game Thread - 12/2/17

B1G teams advancing as Illinois finishes off a 5 set upset of Washington (leading 12-7 as I type this).

Penn State will be hosting Missouri, then assuming a win, playing winner of Michigan State/Illinois

Wisconsin will play at host Stanford.

Minnesota heading to Gainesville, will play USC first.

Nebraska heading to Kentucky, facing Colorado first.

6 B1G teams in the final 16 (yet, the committee felt Kentucky is better and deserves home court).

Last edited:

B1G teams advancing as Illinois finishes off a 5 set upset of Washington (leading 12-7 as I type this).

Penn State will be hosting Missouri, then assuming a win, playing winner of Michigan State/Illinois

Wisconsin will play at host Stanford.

Minnesota heading to Gainesville, will play USC first.

Nebraska heading to Kentucky, facing Colorado first.

6 B1G teams in the final 16 (yet, the committee felt Kentucky is better and deserves home court).

Please, it still pisses me off! I don't care what anyone says, the committee dissed our Huskers! Hey, committee, friggin' bite me, jerks!

WKU leads Kentucky 5-3 in the 3rd set. WKU leads the match 2-0.

Damn! WKY could not put KY away, when they had them by the (female) cahonies! ;) Just think, if they had finished, we would, deservingly, have home field!!! :Taunt: Chokers! :Catfight:

Last edited:
Kentucky wins the 5th set 15-12 and they win the match 3-2.
Crap! I vow never to drink Ky whiskey, ever again! :(

wishful-thinking-final-1.jpg

17-0 at home, very well done ladies! Football team should be made to attend these games to learn how to protect your house.

And congrats to advancing to round 3, go Huskers! :Shout:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back